Saturday, January 17, 2009

Banana Breakfast and Leftover Lunch

The 2-minute breakfast:
  • Banana
  • Crunchy Natural Peanut Butter (impossible to find in Japan--I had it shipped to me)
  • Raisins
  • Cinnamon for dusting
  • microwave for 13 seconds, or until just barely warm
Sometimes, when I'm really in a hurry, I just grab a banana, slather peanut butter all over it, and fly out the door.


Leftover Lunch:
Toasted Ham, Cheese, and Herb Bread (180 Yen for half a crusty loaf) with cream cheese. I use the "Fish Grill" nook in my stove to make toast. It is at least three times as fast as a toaster or toaster oven. Plus, you can make open-faced sandwiches!


Mattar paneer minus the paneer, on a bed of fresh Kushi Elementary School salad greens, with yogurt garnish.
I love dairy products. They make everything better.

No comments:

Post a Comment